The GX Sciences Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) / Concussion Panel consists of 24 gene variants (SNPs) that have been chosen by our medical experts which play a significant role in the patient’s ability to maximize their recovery potential following a head injury.
The TBI | Concussion Panel is indicated for patients with:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Non-resolving Post Concussion Symptoms (ie Headache, visual changes, hyperacusis, etc.)
- Athletes in Sports with High Risk of Concussions
- Patients with history of multiple Concussions
- Concussion Prevention and Base-line Testing
Interpreting SNPs related to Traumatic Brain Injury
Utilizing our proprietary software, the TBI/Concussion Panel will take an individual patient’s DNA genetic findings and interpret them through the GX Sciences Precision Supplementation reporting system to determine:
- Cellular Inflammation potential (ability to resolve inflammation of the brain and sensory organs)
- Autophagy Consideration (ability for damaged nerves to clear intracellular debris and transport glucose)
- Glutathione Production and Efficacy for control of Neurological inflammation
- Neurotransmitter breakdown and processing Folic Acid Methylation (converting folic acid to it’s functional form)
Personalizing Recommendations & Precautions to Aid TBI Recovery
The report will provide the practitioner with:
- Indicated nutritional weaknesses and Precision Supplements made for the specific polymorphism
- Lifestyle Recommendations and Health Precautions
- Appropriate Laboratory Recommendations
- Visual aids of biochemical pathways for patient education
- Peer reviewed Bibliography to support findings
Learn More by investing in the Training Course
Genetic testing for TBI / Post Concussion can help doctors and their patients better understand where a lingering issue may be occurring because of genetic variants. Learn more about the overall benefits of genomic testing, what is analyzed, and how to better interpret the results by signing up for our exclusive Foundations in NutriGenomics Online Training Course. Gain a deeper understanding of how GX Sciences supports your development of personalized treatment options. You also gain exclusive access to GX Sciences’ Corporate Educator for scheduling dedicated calls to answer any questions you may have.
Not a registered provider yet? Submit our online registration form with your credentials and gain provider access and special provider pricing.
Are you a provider or potential partner wanting to learn more to see if GX Sciences’ testing is right for your business? Get started by contacting us today.